"NEW FILES" in HD
- The German envoy and the protesters
- Just hours after protesters stormed a building where Greek and German officials were meeting and pelted German Consul with coffee cups and water bottles reacting to the presence of German envoy Hans-Joachim Fuchtel the New Files' Tasos Telloglou sits down with Fuchtel and discusses the German diplomat's reaction to the events. Telloglou also meets mayor of Thessaloniki Giannis Boutaris, who apart from hosting the Greek-German meeting is one of the local officials who are responsible for implementing a new government scheme aimed at restructuring municipal agencies and ultimately leading to the letting go of a number of municipal workers. The New Files also meet with leader of Greece's municipal workers union Th...
- The shipyard
From the golden age of Greek tycoon Stavros Niarchos to today’s work stoppage Tasos Telloglou investigates the past, present and future of the once most prominent Greek shipyard, the Hellenic Shipyards. The “New Files” enter the shipyard and document the everyday life of almost 1000 workers that show up for work almost every day despite the fact that they haven’t been paid for months. The “New Files” investigation exposes a series of past mistakes in the managing of the shipyard as well as telling details and major missteps during the negotiations between the Greek government and current owner of the shipyard, the UAE Abu Dhabi Mar group through interviews with key players within the Ministries of Def...
- Greek names on the Swiss bank whistleblower's list
Sofia Papaioannou travels to Southern France to meet the banking system whistleblower that put Switzerland into the pedestal. Herve Falciani in exclusive interview to "The New Files" reveals how he found himself with thousands of names of clients of one of the biggest Swiss banks and responds to allegations that want him in close ties with intelligence agencies. Papaioannou also talks to Falciani's famous French prosecutor who reveals why the Greek government could end up with great gains if it acquires the evidence Falciani holds....
- Endgame of the Greek crises
Πότε και πώς τελειώνει μία οικονομική κρίση; Η Ελλάδα έχει και στο παρελθόν ζήσει δραματικές οικονομικές στιγμές, έχει χάσει την κυριαρχία, την υπόστασή της ακόμη και εδάφη της. Όμως όλες οι κρίσεις κάποτε τελείωσαν και η Ελλάδα δεν έπαψε να υπάρχει. Την Δευτέρα 4 Ιουνίου 2012 στις 23.00 ΟΙ ΝΕΟΙ ΦΑΚΕΛΟΙ και η Σοφία Παπαϊωάννου ερευνούν ποιες είναι οι ιστορικές προϋποθέσεις που απαιτούνται για να βγει ...
- The financing of Greek political parties
Correspondent Tasos Telloglou investigates the financing of the Greek political parties, just weeks before the Greeks head yet again to the polls....